PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BEFORE ORDERING
This sale is for New Pre-Order Items. The current estimated build/ship time is subject to change. The current estimated ship time is approx. 4 weeks.
Outcast AutoWorks CV Swap bolt on Lower Control Arm Mounts *Version 2.
Fitment & Specs:
- Fits 2003-2011 Crown Victoria Front Suspension Swapped Into the 1961-1979 Ford F-Series Frames.
- Full Bolt on design. simply slide these mounts onto your CV lower control arms after you have mounted the cross member, drill a few 1/2" holes and bolt on.
- Rigid Construction using all 1/4" Water Jet Cut Steel
- Precision Mig & Tig Welded.
- All necessary Hardware, Bushings & Alignment Shim pack included
How will I adjust my caster with these mounts?
These brackets were designed with optimal alignment adjustment in mind. Unlike the factory lower control arm bushings which were slotted for adjustment at the bottom side, these use a standard straight through polyurethane bushing. To adjust caster, you will need to use alignment shims between this bracket and the frame rail very similar to many aftermarket upper control arm setups. Factory spec calls for lower control arm studs to measure 33" center to center after installed to be in the center of adjustable range with some positive and negative adjustment. These brackets will mount your lower control arm studs to 32.5" center to center to leave room for adjustment "out" via shims from there. This allows you to fine tune your caster in both positive and negative directions. **Easy install shims are now included with the mounts.
NOTE: If you are running our adjustable upper control arms, caster can be adjusted there.
These items are sold in bare steel finish with all necessary poly bushings, bolt sleeves and hardware to mount to frame. Factory lower control arm and nut is needed and will not be included with this sale.