PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BEFORE ORDERING
Current estimated build time is 5-6 weeks from purchase date.
The Outcast adjustable rear 4 bar suspension is one of the beefiest rear suspensions on the market. Originally designed for 1973-1979 Ford F-100/F-Series trucks but also works with all older model year F-Series.
- This kit fits late 90’s and early 2000’s explorer 8.8 rear axle with 3.25” axle tube
- Very heavy duty 1/4” thick steel construction frame mounting brackets (bolt on) with multiple adjustment holes to achieve various rear end geometry settings (squat/anti squat/instant center) for long and short wheelbase frames
- 6 piece (3 pieces each side) full wrap around axle brackets (part weld on/part bolt on)
- Multiple mounting holes located on axle brackets for aftermarket coil over mounting and various ride height settings (Extended coil over mounting plates available if required)
- This kit includes all frame/axle brackets, link bars/bushings and matching hardware. This kit does not include pan bar.
- Panbar kits are available for additional cost, you can find them -> Here.
Link bars are built & shipped directly from ThorBros.
Located in Francisco IN, Thorbros holds a great reputation and has proven to provide us and many others with some of the highest quality parts on the market for many years. They will be producing the custom link bars and bar ends for the kits and drop ship them directly to your door step which saves on shipping cost. ThorBros is currenlty on a 5-6 week build/ship time.
- 1.5” OD 1/4” wall thickness link bars internally threaded and built to take abuse like a truck. No weld in bungs in this kit!
- Very large 1-1/8” tig welded threaded bar ends for pinion angle adjustment with polyurethane bushings and included grease fittings for ultimate longevity.