Ford Modular 4.6L / 5.0 Coyote F-100 Crown Vic Swap Motor Mount kit
CURRENT ESTIMATED BUILD/SHIP TIME IS 2-3 WEEKS FROM PURCHASE DATE.
Save when you buy together!
This Package Price kit includes 1 set of our F-100 Crown Vic swap 4.6L/5.0 Coyote Engine Block Mounts along with 1 set of our Relocate mount brackets to fit the 2003-2011 Crown Victoria IFS.
Engine block mounts in this package are available in Factory Height or 1" Rise (select from drop down menu)
Fitment & Specs:
- Ford Modular Engines 4.6L, 5.0L Coyote, 5.4L
- 2003-2011 Ford Crown Vic, Mercury Grand Marquis and Lincoln Town Car IFS
Ideal for 1965 and up F-100 / F-Series Ford Chassis with the CV IFS installed
Block Mount Specs:
- Built for ultimate durability over factory rubber mounts for high performance applications
- 90a Polyurethane black bushings, which are easily serviceable
- Precision welded 1/4" thick steel Construction
- These mounts are available in multiple heights and can be selected at checkout
- Combined with our relocation brackets, this setup will provide you with ultimate adjust-ability front to back to address possible oil pan/crossmember clearances, exhaust header fitment, engine accessories and power adder piping and/or components
Relocate Mount Specs:
These mounts are to relocate 4.6/5.0 Coyote motors and solve common engine placement issues when installing modular motors in crown Victoria swapped trucks. These relocate crossmember extension mounts will give you approximately 2"- 4" adjustment back towards the firewall to set the engine in the proper position in relation to the cab firewall.
- Second 1/2" mounting hole MUST be drilled on backside of Crown Vic crossmember for proper mounting strength and stability!
- Oil filter relocate kit may be necessary depending on height selection.
All Outcast AutoWorks built products are backed by a lifetime warranty including brackets, hardware and bushings! If our parts don't last forever, we want to know about it!
Guaranteed Fit policy:
Buy with confidence! Here at Outcast, we take pride in our products and realize every project is unique. We want to offer parts that exceed expectations and above all, fit. When you purchase from us, we are committed to providing parts that fit YOUR project. We wont stop until you are 100% satisfied. If changes or part exchanges need to be made, we've got you covered.
Returns are accepted as long as the item has NOT been powder coated, cut or re-welded.