PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BEFORE ORDERING
Current estimated build/ship time is 2-3 weeks from purchase date.
- Driver & passenger side engine perch mounts that bolt to block
- Grade 8 Steel mounting hardware
- 90a Polyurethane black bushings
- Raw Steel
- 100% water jet cut & precision welded
- Centers Ford FE 352/360 v8 over Crown Vic mount points (which is slightly offset to the passenger side)
- Front sump oil pan will sit approximately 1/2" to 3/4" above cross member.
- Adjustable slots allow for approximately 4" of front to back overall adjustment
- Complete motor mount kits to bolt an FE ford V8 352/360 onto the 03+ Crown Victoria front suspension in 1961-1979 F-series trucks including F100, F150 & F250
Some applications may require shorter engine mounts so that they seat properly to the Crown Victoria crossmember. If you need shorter mounts we can make them to whatever specifications you need. Keep in mind that these mounts are designed to use front sump oil pan with factory drivetrain set. If you require the shorter version, you will need to swap to a rear sump oil pan. Another option if vehicle pinion angle is out of spec would be to shim your transmission and/or transmission crossmember. Ford 390/427 and other FE engines will work with these mounts. Later model FE blocks with the additional 2 block holes will not be used; the larger main block mount holes are used.
All Outcast AutoWorks built products are backed by a lifetime warranty including brackets, hardware and bushings! If our parts don't last forever, we want to know about it!
Guaranteed Fit policy:
Buy with confidence! Here at Outcast, we take pride in our products and realize every project is unique. We want to offer parts that exceed expectations and above all, fit. When you purchase from us, we are committed to providing parts that fit YOUR project. We wont stop until you are 100% satisfied. If changes or part exchanges need to be made, we've got you covered.
Returns are accepted as long as the item has NOT been painted, powder coated, cut or re-welded.