PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BEFORE ORDERING
Current estimated build/ship time is 2-3 weeks from purchase date.
The Outcast AutoWorks, LLC. Ford Modular V8 engine mounts are designed to fit the 4.6L, 5.0L Coyote and 5.4 Ford engines set in the popular 2003-2011 Ford Crown Victoria front (IFS) suspension swapped into the Ford F-100, F-150 and F-250 trucks.
- Built for ultimate durability over factory rubber mounts for high performance applications
- 90a Polyurethane black bushings, which are easily serviceable
- Precision welded 1/4" thick steel Construction
- These mounts are available in different heights and can be selected at checkout
- Combined with our relocation brackets, this setup will provide you with ultimate adjust-ability front to back to adapt oil pan/crossmember clearances, exhaust header fitment, engine accessories and power adder piping and/or components - Click Here for Relocation Brackets
- When selecting desired engine mount height at checkout "Factory Height" is referenced to the factory height 4.6L engine mount that came installed in the 2003-2011 Ford Crown Victoria w/ 4.6L V8
- If you are currently running the factory style 4.6L engine mount and wish not to change engine set or placement, "Factory Height" would be your selection
All Outcast AutoWorks built products are backed by a lifetime warranty including brackets, hardware and bushings! If our parts don't last forever, we want to know about it!
Guaranteed Fit policy:
Buy with confidence! Here at Outcast, we take pride in our products and realize every project is unique. We want to offer parts that exceed expectations and above all, fit. When you purchase from us, we are committed to providing parts that fit YOUR project. We wont stop until you are 100% satisfied. If changes or part exchanges need to be made, we've got you covered.
Returns are accepted as long as the item has NOT been painted, powder coated, cut or re-welded.