This product is built to order and has a build time of approximately 7-10 business days. PLEASE READ ALL SPECS AND NOTES BEFORE ORDERING.
The Outcast AutoWorks LLC. Ford Modular V8 engine mounts are designed to fit the 4.6L, 5.0L COYOTE and 5.4 Ford engines set in the popular 2003-2011 Ford Crown Victoria front (IFS) suspension swapped into the Ford F-100, F-150 and F-250 trucks.
- Built for ultimate durability over factory rubber mounts for high performance applications.
- Heavy duty polyurethane through bolt style bushings which are easily serviceable.
- Precision TIG & MIG welded 1/4" thick steel Construction.
- 1/4" steel wall thickness bushing sleeves.
- These Mounts are available in any desired height and can be selected at checkout.
- Combined with our relocation brackets, this setup will provide you with ultimate adjust-ability front to back to adapt oil pan/crossmember clearences, exhaust header fitment, engine accessories and power adder piping and/or components. Click Here for Relocation Brackets
When selecting desired engine mount height at checkout "Factory Height" is referenced to the factory height 4.6L engine mount that came installed in the 2003-2011 Ford Crown Victoria w/ 4.6L V8.
If you are currently running the factory style 4.6L engine mount and wish no change to engine set or placement, "Factory Height" would be your selection.
Returns are accepted as long as the item has NOT been painted, powder coated, cut or re-welded.