This product is built to order and has a build time of approximately 7-10 business days. PLEASE READ ALL SPECS AND NOTES BEFORE ORDERING.
Outcast AutoWorks LLC Ford F-100 Small Block to Crown Victoria Polyurethane motor mount kit.
- Driver & Passenger side engine perch mounts that bolt to block
- Slide adjusting plates
- Hardenend steel mounting hardware
- 90a Polyurethane bushings in choice of Red or Black
- 100% water jet cut steel
- Adjustable design for even more fine tuning engine placement.
- Directly bolts to engine block without the need for factory motor mounts
- Direct fit for crown Vic swapped f-series Ford trucks
- These mounts will sit a small block Ford in factory offset position aligning engine with firewall and trans tunnel in cab
- Adaptable with lift spacers for use of all factory oil pans (front, dual & rear sump)
- IF YOU NEED TALLER MOUNTS TO FIT FRONT SUMP TRUCK PAN WITHOUT THE NEED FOR LIFT SPACERS PLEASE ADD NOTE TO ORDER.
- WE HONOR A "GUARANTEED FIT" POLICY WHICH MEANS I WILL BUILD YOU CUSTOM HEIGHT MOUNTS IF NECESSARY.
- Able to use factory frame shifter linkage 3 on the tree and factory trans x member
**NOTE** (please read before purchase)
As the Crown Victoria suspension swap is a custom install, some fitments may vary. These mounts are designed for Ford f-series trucks with 03+ Ford crown Victoria suspension swap. New adjusting design will allow for mount upright supports to be positioned anywhere from the rear block bolt hole to the front block bolt hole. Originally designed for 60's and 70's model year f-series trucks, these mounts have been used in 50's f1 trucks and 80's F-Series. In most cases when installing mounts on older model trucks (50’s & early 60’s) , a shorter mount is required. Please call us or email us prior to purchasing to determine what height mount you need.
Returns are accepted as long as the item has NOT been painted, powder coated, cut or re-welded.