PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BEFORE ORDERING
Current estimated build/ship time is 4-5 weeks from purchase date
The Outcast adjustable rear 4 bar suspension is one of the beefiest rear suspensions on the market. Originally designed for 1973-1979 Ford F-100/F-Series trucks but also works with older model year F-Series.
- This kit is fit for late 90’s early 2000’s explorer 8.8 rear axle with 3.25” axle tube size only. All other common axle size kits will be available soon.
- Very heavy duty 1/4” thick steel construction frame mounting brackets (bolt on) with multiple adjustment holes to achieve various rear end geometry settings (squat/anti squat) for long and short wheelbase frames.
- 6 piece (3 pieces each side) full wrap around axle brackets (part weld on/part bolt on).
- Multiple mounting holes located on axle brackets for aftermarket coil over mounting and various ride height settings. (Extended coil over mounting plates available if required)
We reached out to Thorbros out of Francisco IN who has been building custom parts for years. They hold a great reputation and have proven to provide us and many others with some of the highest quality parts on the market. They will be producing the custom link bars and bar ends for our kits and will be drop shipping directly to your door step. This helps save on shipping cost and keeps kit build times to a minimum.
- 1.5” OD 1/4” wall thickness link bars internally threaded and built to take abuse like a truck. No weld in bungs in this kit!
- Very large 1-1/8” TIG welded threaded bar ends for pinion angle adjustment with polyurethane bushings and included grease fittings for ultimate longevity.
- This kit includes all (4) Link bars, bushings, adjustable ends, hardware and grease fittings
- This kit does not include mounting brackets or pan bar
- Pan bar kits are available for additional cost you can find them -> Here.