Most products are made to order and have a build time of approximately 7-10 business days.
Outcast AutoWorks LLC FE Big Block Ford v8 (2 bolt block mount style) to Crown Victoria IFS adjustable Polyurethane motor mount kit.
- Driver & Passenger side engine perch mounts that bolt to block
- Grade 8 Steel mounting hardware
- 85a Polyurethane bushings in choice of Red or Black
- Raw Steel
- 100% water cut & precision welded
- Centers Ford FE 352/360 v8 over Crown Vic mount points. (which is slightly offset to the passenger side).
- Front sump oil pan will sit approx 1/2" to 3/4" above cross member.
- Adjustable slots allow for approx 4" of front to back overall adjustment
Complete motor mount kits to bolt an FE ford V8 352/360 onto the 03+ Crown Victoria front suspension in 1961-1979 F-series trucks including F100, F150 & F250.
Some applications may require shorter engine mounts so that they seat properly to the crown Victoria crossmember. If you need shorter mounts we can make them to whatever specifications you need. Keep in mind that these mounts are designed to use front sump oil pan with factory drivetrain set. If you require the shorter version, you will need to swap to a rear sump oil pan. Another option if vehicle pinion angle is out of spec would be to shim your transmission and/or transmission crossmember. If you are unsure whether or not you will need the shorter version, please call us at 484-363-9535 so we can help determain the proper height mount to ship.
Ford 390/427 and other FE engines will work with these mounts. Later model FE blocks with the additional 2 block holes will not be used. The larger main block mount holes are used.
Returns are accepted as long as the item has NOT been painted, powder coated, cut or re-welded.